Stone impact test machine for testing on the road and track
vehicles and other vehicles on the single layer / multi-layer paint
coating, similar to the gravel / particles hit the impact of high
impact performance, accurate response splash Gravel caused by the
phenomenon of breaking.
1. Applicable to the cohesive failure test of the outer coating,
the adhesion failure test of the different layers in the coating
system, the brittle thickness of the hard glass material, the
optimum coating thickness of the anti-peeling, the anti-
Anti-collision, anti-wear test and other related tests.
2. Meet SAE, ASTM, VDA, GM, Ford, Mazda, JIS, Nissan, and Toyota
test requirements to meet the public, Shenlong, GM, Nissan, Mazda,
Toyota, Honda, Ford and other automotive manufacturers test.
The device is a high-precision multi-impact instrument with the
advantage that the results obtained are very reproducible and
comparable, by compressing the air and accelerating the sharp
particles to impact the template. The air tank can reduce the
effect of external compressive air transient pressure fluctuations
to provide a constant impact pressure, using vibrating particles to
feed the particles. The multi-function display shows the working
pressure, the test time, the vibrating feed mode and the number of
impacts (total / current).
1. EMC Immunity: EN 50082-2 (1995)
2.EMC Radioactivity: Conforms to EN 55011 (1997) level requirements
3.VDA test: 1/2 inch or greater
4. Air tank volume: 30 gallons
5. Operating temperature: -30 ℃ --- 40 ℃
6. Maximum relative humidity: the temperature reached 31 ℃ when the
humidity of 80%, when the temperature reached 40 ℃ when the
humidity line reduced to 50%
7. Pollution control: to achieve environmental protection level 2
8. Sound pressure rating: about 130dBA
9. Altitude: 2000m
10. Working pressure range: 0 ~ 5.0 kgf / cm2 / grade 1.6
(according to the customer's actual air pressure to adjust the
situation, up to 8.0kgf / cm2)
Stone impact test machine testing standards:
GMW 1407, JIS M0141, TL211-6, GME 60 268, ASTM / D3170, SAE J400,
FORD, Chrysler 463PB-39-01, GMW14668-3.4.9, Chrysler 463PB-52-01,
GM 9119P / 9508P / 9619P, Mazda MES MN 601C, Nissan, Volkswagen,
Toyota, ISO 20567-1
1. The new gravel impact machine is made of standard parts and is
equipped with easy-to-load fittings to carry out all the major
standards on a machine for automotive material gravel crash test.
2. Test bench impact window: 300 * 300 mm.
3. The crash box adopts the overall structure, and the whole
striking mechanism of the equipment is in the interior of the
collision box, including the test sample.
4. Safe and reasonable design, excluding different specifications
of the sample (especially the arc-shaped sample) due to lax,
resulting in the impact of the media splash out.
5. The use of large volume gas tank, the volume of 170L. (30%
larger than any domestic manufacturers, the impact of more stable
6. The main standard components are: gun assembly, collision
chamber and specimen holder.
7. Can quickly carry out the loading and unloading of the specimen
and equipped with an external grit collection box, convenient and
8. Display: operating instrument for the touch screen, easy to
operate at a glance
9. Gun: Standard SAE and VDA each one (replacement is extremely
10. Feeding method: automatic feeding (feed speed adjustable)
11. Safety device: The safety power switch will automatically shut
down the test when the collision chamber door is open or when the
collision chamber is not installed.
12. Equipment has leakage protection, pressure overpressure,
pressure relief protection.
1. Test gun can be quickly and easily replaced in line with VDA,
SAE, JIS and other standards
2. Touch screen settings, so that the test process more convenient
3. Test the sample to meet the requirements of multi-angle
placement, irregular samples using 3D test chamber;
4. The use of continuous or intermittent operation of the way, in a
short time to complete multiple tests
5. Feed rate is adjusted by electromagnetic vibration feeder;
6. Large volume storage of compressed air tank to ensure that the
pressure and flow rate constant, while the pressure can be
controlled by the control valve size;