Fixed sample on a horizontal table, wearing it under the specified
abrasive and load with the horizontal movement of the platform.
According to the principle of the lever, the other end of the test
arm fits the hammer to maintain the balance of the test arm, making
ensure the accuracy of the sample surface load and the reliability
of the test results. The height of abrasive and load is adjustable,
meeting the need of different height samples. In addition, use
different friction mediums to test the wear resistance of different
products according to the different requirements of customers.
This tester is used to determine the scratch resistance and wear
resistance for paint, plastic, decorative fabrics, automotive
interior, cashmere fabric and others.
1. ASTM F2496 Standard practice for determining the scratch
hardness and scrape Adhesion of prints and coatings active
2. ISO 1518-1 Paints and varnishes - Determination of scratch
resistance - Part 1: Constant-loading method.
3. ISO1518-2 Paints and varnishes - Determination of scratch
resistance - Part 2: Variable-loading method.
4. GME 60248 Paint elasticity and textile interiors
material-Resistance to scratching.
5. D44 1221 Fluff surface material-Resistance to scraping by
6. D14 1055-2004 Materials and organic coatings-wear by rubbing.
7. D42 1775-03-2001 Inside and outside plastic parts-Resistance to
scratching by abrasion.
1. LCD screen control, you can set the speed, the number of
reciprocating motion and other parameters
2. LCD screen real-time display and control the test condition,
two-station design, to save test time.
3. Meet a variety of standard requirements. Provide the weights and
friction heads according to the needs of users.
1. Main engine: 1 set
2. Test arm suit: 2 set
3. Weight suit: 6 (1N, 2N, 2.5N, 5N, 10N, 24N)
4. Φ15 abrasion head: 2 (semicircle R18, length 40mm)
5. Sample holder: 2 set
|Stroke range||6-120mm, adjustable|
|Speed range||1-100 reciprocating/min, stepless adjustable|
|Power||220V, 50HZ, 1A|